Monday, September 16, 2013

EyeGlow



Eyeglow... A phenomenon often reported and experienced during bigfoot sightings or encounters. It seems that at least some Sasquatch are able to emit glowing light from the eyes and are possibly able to control the level of brightnes. There have been various colors of this phenomenon witnessed. Colors such as a soft "glow stick" green... an amber orange similar to the end of a cigarette... an electric/crystal blue... yellowish white and just a plain bright white. Red also seems to be a very common color. Anything from as bright as a hunters red headlamp to what appears to be an intense red LED dot.

Some in the "Bigfoot world" refer to this as eyeshine, but I have a hard time using this word to describe the experiences I have had. Several other individuals have shared these experiences with me and I feel sure they would say the same. 

In my opinion, Eye "shine" is the reflection of light on the eyes caused by an outside light source. Example: camera flash, headlights or street lights. 
Eye "glow" is different. Many reports tell of the eyes actually emitting light in locations where there is complete darkness or at least where there is no surrounding light source to cause a reflection in the eyes. 
Most encounters I have in the national park and around my home are of this type. 

Honestly, to me it is a complete mystery how or why they do it, but in the locations I visit there are no artificial light sources such as street lights. Some argue that starlight is even enough to cause eye "shine" and that may be true. However, in this case I must disagree...this is a glow that I see, not a reflection. Those who have witnessed this phenomenon will tell you there is most certainly a distinguishable difference. 

The color white seems to occur often when they are on the move. On multiple occasions I've seen the white glow moving through the forest as if someone is walking with a dim flashlight 8 feet off the ground. White flashes similar to that of a camera will happen at one end of an area and soon a return flash from the other side will be seen as if there’s some sort of silent communication going on. Up in trees we have seen what looks like a small flashlight slowly fade on and appear to be looking around. As soon as they realizes we see them it will instantly go out. 

During the winter when there is less foliage on the trees, visibility deeper into the forest is greater. Many times they will appear way back in the woods at full brightness, perfectly still and white in color. It’s very similar to a Coleman lantern being held up or "floating" by itself. The last time this happened we looked at it through binoculars. What appeared as a single bright white light to the naked eye was actually two brightly lit eyes when looked at through the binoculars. 

What does all this mean? That's a good question for which  I've heard many opinions, but the truth has yet to be heard. In my opinion, I believe it serves a multitude of purposes. A silent means of communication, some sort of night vision, different colors for different moods... Who knows. 

This is a subject that has always intrigued me. It also is a phenomenon that has occurred in many of my most intimate and extreme interactions with this people. It’s a subject I truly hope to learn more about and to hear others experiences. 

1 comment:

  1. I watched a youtube video from another Bigfoot researcher who mentioned seeing the "eye glow" being used for communication, said he watched two Bigfoot walking up a stream (one on each side of it) and he would see one eye glow towards the other then the second one would do it back almost like a morse code - I don't remember the exact video so I can't give a link but his youtube channel is Timbergiantbigfoot, keep up the good work I enjoy reading all your blog posts

    ReplyDelete