Monday, June 24, 2013

Stepping Outside The Box

Well, this is something I've been debating on doing for a very long time...blogging about Bigfoot. A transplant from Mississippi to East Tennessee back in 2010, I have a few family and friends back home that are interested in keeping up with a certain type of research and a lifestyle that has become more than just a hobby or fascination. It seems to be something that's waiting to be discovered not only out there beyond the next mountain, but somewhere in me. Where this journey of learning and discovery is leading I am completely unsure, but the purpose of this blog is to open a window to the pathways I've traveled down over the past 6 years and beyond. Things I've experienced, learned and come to light about thanks to support from family, friends, fellow researchers and countless hours in the forest of and around the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in East TN.

First and foremost this blog is about my personal experiences and what I feel I've learned about what the world calls Bigfoot or Sasquatch. I have but only three years of past research, photos, video and audio that I plan on using to update this blog on a regular basis. I think about that a lot... only three short years. Yet so much has happened during that time frame. I also intend on posting updated information to allow the readers of this blog to "follow along" with me on my present researching. What I learn and discover I want to make available to anyone with an open mind. Any statements or post are not intended to persuade or force my beliefs on the reader, but are only there for you to make up your own mind and come to your own conclusion. Any post I have here is open for discussion and I welcome any comments, agreements or disagreements. Any disrespectful, obscene or inappropriate post will be deleted as the main purpose of this blog is to keep my family and friends updated of my daily journey.
There is such an uncharted world out there once we step outside the box and leave our safety & comfort zones. Wow, that's something I just can't stress enough...it's an uncharted world indeed.

9 comments:

  1. This is GREAT! Been waiting for this for awhile. Good job on the blog and can't wait to see what's coming next! Your best fan,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you though Scott Carpenter's blog. Thanks for sharing your research! Looking forward to following what you are doing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott sent me. I have you book marked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you from Scott Carpenters website. Thanks for sharing your research with those of us that can't make it to the woods. I appreciate what you and other researchers are out there doing. Can't wait to read about your findings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! Scott is a great guy and a true asset to bigfoot research. As you'll soon see in future post, Scott was not only a huge help in the beginning, but has been a good friend and resource throughout my research. Thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greg, just like the others, I found you from Scott's site. If you follow Scott's lead you'll have a faithful visitor. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greg; found your link on Scott's site and followed. Very interested in following your site and look forward to your posts. I am from Louisiana and very interested in starting my own research. I have contacted Scott by email and was very impressed with his honest comments and his direction to "loss of innocence" before beginning any research.
    I have committed to researching information to learn as much as possible before beginning any field research. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would enjoy speaking with you by email if you like.
    If so, please email me at jnorment@sfccs.com

    Thanks
    Joey

    ReplyDelete